Friday, September 01, 2006

Family Dinner

I've been writing or talking about BBQ all week. Thus, the family was inspired to order BBQ for our regular Thursday night dinnner. I've been writing or talking about BBQ all week. Thus, I was inspired to eat something other than BBQ for dinner. I got a cheeseburger.

It's hard to order a burger from Tops because they are probably my favorite place in the city for a BBQ sandwich. Why is it my favorite? Well, they have good sauce, brusque service and low prices. Most important, they don't even bother with ribs. I like that. I like that a lot. Anyway, they make a mean cheeseburger too. Try one next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know why I like Tops? Because they have a sign posted that tells me they will cater any event, from 10 people to 10,000. Now, I'll probably never need catering for 10,000, but it's nice to know it's there.