Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pizza Café

A few weeks ago on family dinner night, my brother-in-law and I split a BBQ chicken pizza from Memphis Pizza Café. In fact, we seem to be on a bit of a BBQ pizza kick lately. For my money, they have the best pizza in the city - most cities for that matter. However, about half way through this particular pie, we simultaneously realized that not only was the sauce missing but so was the chicken. Well, not exactly missing but very hard to find.

I decided to try it again for lunch today and am very glad I did. Maybe it was because I went to Park instead of Midtown. Maybe it was because I ordered slices instead of an entire pie. Who knows? I'm sure they're using some generic bucket-o-sauce, but it was so good, I'm just gonna try not to think about it.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

you should try coletta's bbq pizza.

Unknown said...

thank you for cropping out the plastic bag over my window