Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ego Alieno

As a kid, I was often distracted and awfully forgetful. In the winter I left my jacket at school almost every day. In the summer, I'd forget to come inside for lunch. I could never answer the question, "Where is your little brother?" I forgot to get my homework. I forgot to do my homework. I forgot to take my homework back to school. And, I still can't find that peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Things haven't improved as I grow older.

Bar-B-Palooza 2007 occurred two weeks ago Sunday. I've waited too long to write a post detailing the event. I'm not really sure what fun things we did or what witty things were said. I know that Click (Daily) was the most gracious of hosts. I know that we ate some damn fine pork shoulder (thanks RA). I also know that RA couldn't join the party because the baby was sick. RJA was there. (Unfortunately, he reads this blog and invited himself.) We ate more BBQ sauce than really should be eaten. The monkeys ran around like, well, monkeys. Miss M and the dog did not become fast friends. We made a big mess. And as always, E and I were the last to leave.

Here are a few snapshots that I don't remember taking:




6 comments:

Shannon said...

this is the first post about this, right? there will be an excel spreadsheet in the next one.

The Saucier said...

Yes. Perhaps later today.

Unknown said...

The Saucier was drunk.

The Saucier said...

Drunk with power.

Unknown said...

Shannon's drunk now.

Stacey Greenberg said...

i wish i would have had my camera and notebook...next time i am all over the recap.