Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moonlite® Bar-B-Q Inn, Inc.

I can't say that I've ever been interested in Kentucky BBQ. Bourbon? Yes. Hell, yes! But not BBQ. This review at Hot Sauce Blog has changed things a bit. Ron really seemed to like it, but the pics he took don't look too appetizing. You should know by now that if your BBQ restaurant is incorporated and your name is a registered trademark, the odds are pretty slim that I'll eat there twice.

In spite of all that, I still might have to take a 5-hour road trip. Why? Barbecue mutton, that's why. All of a sudden, I need to eat a sheep. Help me out here. Is BBQ mutton really a Kentucky thing or just a Moonlite thing? When I consult The Great Google, all I get are links to Moonlite (another sign they are too popular to be good). Either way, I needs ta git me sum a dat.

I just wish I could have met Pappy Bosley.

1 comment:

Memphis Urban Sketchers said...

I'm suspicious of "Barbecue and related products".